Transparency Reporting: Budget and Salary/Compensation
The information below is available through the Michigan School Data Portal:
Report card with three years of data
Graduation and dropout rates
Average class size in grades K-3 (Not applicable)
College Readiness as measured by MME test scores
Elementary and middle school MEAP scores (Not applicable)
Fiscal Year Board Approved Budgets
2022-2023 Fiscal Year
- Approved 2022-23 Proposed Operating budget
- Approved 2022-23 Food Service budget
- Approved Amended 2022-23 Operating Budget
2021-22 Fiscal Year
- Approved Proposed 2021-22 Food Service budget
- Approved Amended 2021-22 Operating budget
- Approved Final 2021-22 Operating budget
- Approved Final 2021-22 Food Service budget
Year End Financial Statements
- The Academy has no bargaining agreements for the fiscal year ended June 2022.
Employer-Sponsored Health Care Plans
Health care plans for all employees
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register
The Academy has an assigned Chief Administrative Officer and Superintendent through a third party (St. Clair County RESA) at a contracted cost of $2,500.00 and did not pay employee salary and benefit costs for a superintendent in the fiscal year ended June 2022.
The Academy did not have employee wages in excess of $100,000 for the tax year 2022.
District Paid Association Dues
2021-2022 paid association dues
State of Michigan – $20
Sam's Club - $100
The Academy did not pay any lobbying expenses for fiscal year June 2022.
The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
There was no out-of-state travel to report for year ended June 30, 2022.
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances
State-approved Teacher Evaluation Tools
State-approved Administrator Evaluation Tools